Governor Mike Mbuvi Sonko’s achievements after half an year in office;
1. Successfully launched and commissioned mkokoteni transport as part of the flood-rescue mission in Nairobi.
2. Successfully reformed, rehabilitated and employed a few street urchins as part of his PR team called Nairobi Mini Bloggers.
3. Successfully increased the number of hawkers within the streets of Nairobi CBD offering a wide range of goods and services including but not limited to rotten fruits, robbery with and/or without violence, maindi choma etc
4. Successfully accused and accused again the former governor for all problems in the city.
5. Successfully run a social media page more than any other governor.
6. Successfully accused people of his failures and predicaments incl but not limited to Kibichu, Danvas Makori (Nairobi Mini Bloggers call him Danfas), Evans Kidero, Polycarp Igathe, Maina Kamanda, NMG journalists, Citizen TV journalists, Cyprian Nyakundi etc
7. Unsuccessfully tried to position himself as a possible running mate to William Ruto come 2022.
8. Successfully got tired of his job at City Hall and then rescinded the same within 24 hours.
9. Successfully paid a courtesy call to Rt Hon Raila Odinga and baptised himself “mtoto wa Baba”
10. Successfully planted flowers in Nairobi while accusing Kidero of having done the same during his tenure.