Political Predictions that will shock Uhuru kenyatta, Raila Odinga and William Ruto in 2019
By Arap Doyo
This year, the political landscape shall change. I predict the following to take shape;
- A fall out in Jubilee that will shake the government in unprecedented levels. Parliament shall be divided into two; Uhuru/Raila versus William Ruto. The same scenarios shall occur with the Judiciary too. As for the executive, Uhuru shall reconstitute his cabinet to stamp authority and throw Ruto allied Cabinet Secretaries under the carpet. Rashid Mohammed, Aden Mohammed, Charles Keter, Farida Karoney, Simon Chelagui will be sent packing. A similar scenario shall happen with the Permanent Secretaries. Raila allied persons will be appointed as replacements. At the
centreof the house of cards, will be Jimmy Wanjigi – a Raila strategist and Uhuru’s ally and a member of the billionareSt Mary Alumni club. Jimmy doesn’t like Ruto evema little. WSR locked up most of Wanjigi’sgovernment money minting deals for himself.
2. The calls for a referendum shall increase. The referendum debate shall be a top agenda as teams for or against muscle out to influence public opinion. Uhuru/Raila/Kalonzo/Mudavadi as proposers and Ruto, the sole opposer.
3. Ruto’s role in 2007 PEV shall be revisited by Kikuyu political hegemony with a view to
4. Ruto allied figures shall feel the excesses of political power plays orchestrated by Uhuru/Raila Axis. House positions shall be revisited. Adan Duale and Kipchumba Murkomen are about to relinquish their positions courtesy of an impeachment.
5. Arrests will be made. Key persons allied to Ruto, businessmen included shall have all types of cases in court in the name of fighting corruption and impunity. KRA shall be on their neck demanding arrears amounting to millions. EACC will be emboldened just as DCI and ODPP are now.
Ruto’s sources of wealth shall be under increased scrutiny. Where the deep state has powers, Ruto’s income sources shall be blocked. All his influenced appointments in various Parastatal Boards shall be revoked. The System’s intelligence will keep leaking a scandal after another that has the slightest involvement of Ruto, to continue influencing a negative public opinion about WSR.
6. Governors serving the second terms shall try square out for a slice in the national political arena. Hassan Joho, Kivutha Kibwana, Jackson Mandago Wycliffe Oparanya
7. William Kabogo and Isaac Ruto shall make a comeback. William
8. Gideon Moi shall be more visible this year. He will appear more in the media and across the country as he attends more weddings, funerals, launches
9. Ruto despite all the baptism by fire by Uhuru/Raila axis shall roar deep. He will be emboldened and will eventually call out his boss
11. Raila Odinga is going nowhere. His relevance shall not diminish. He will be on an overdrive to maintain his